Thursday, April 27, 2006

4 years and Yet to learn!!

I'm almost done with college...4 years of monotonous life under the banner of Anna University. In the process, I've had to give in about 16 practical exams, each of which have been next best to an "eye-wash". Today was my 17th - supposedly the BIGGEST of them all - my bachelor's dissertation viva voce! I should have known! I should have known! I should have known! If only I had learnt from my past.

Scenario today afternoon:
(I enter the lab with my friend, to present my project to the external examiner. The external comes and takes a seat, and nods his head for us to start.)
Me: "Our project is about this " (exactly 2 sentences)
External: "Ok, show me your report"
(I give him my report. He doesnt even bother to look through it, and just signs it)
External: "Start your presentation"
Me n my friend: (We talk about our project's abstract - Slide # 1. Takes a minute)
External: (Stops us) "Ok, go on and show your demo"
Me: (I run my code, and start explaining. 1 minute into it, and he stops us)
External: (Asks a really stupid question)
My friend: (Gives the obvious answers, while controlling all his smiles....lolz)
External: (Nods) "Ok. You may go"

FOUR MINUTES IN ALL.
F.L.A.T.

Why did I NOT learn from my past?! Why? Why? Why? I hate myself for that!
But here, do I still say "Anna Univ ROCKS"?? Am confused!

4 Comments:

Blogger Suresh Thiagarajan said...

sorry machi, I am really sorry to say Anna univ with all these crap heads stand second to Madras Univ.

8:06 PM  
Blogger thegaad said...

lolz...so, Anna Univ DOES rock then?? :)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Caffeinism said...

Well both have hit rock bottom!! and have no hope!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger thegaad said...

lolz...at least, am now out of the pit...hopefully :)

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home