Saturday, June 03, 2006

8 stories up!


I don't know how many of you guys have ever been eight stories up in chennai. But trust me, it is one of the most amazing things to have happened to me! My room in my apartment is east-facing, with windows both in the south and east directions for cross ventilation.

Come 4.30 PM, and the sea-breeze fills my room up and it's not until 8.30 at night do I feel the chilly winds recede slowly. And when it rains, the scenario is just orgasmic! OMG!

I was literally forced to write this blog cos of the amazing weather right at this moment in my room. I'm seeing lightning light up the city every other second, with soft drizzles kissing my forearms right throughout.

Do I even have to talk about my terrace...and the water tank thatz over it?? Come here guys, just to get a feel of what naturez all about..and to get to see "Chennai by Night"... S.E.X.Y! Real Sexy! :)

(No kidding, but the picture was snapped from my balcony!) Cheers...

14 Comments:

Blogger Niranjan said...

@Shiv Nakkal Kudadu. Nizhama?
just kidding.

You may be right. I had very bad exp with Chennai climate 6 yers ago. That doesnt allow me to change my thoughts abt chennai. May be ur Apartment may change that opinion.

2:00 AM  
Blogger thegaad said...

@niranjan: lolz...ya, im sure my place will change the way u feel about namba chennai...itz so unbelievably awesome even now! :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger Caffeinism said...

Hey..do u live 8 stories up??? Where?? last time I came with sis to pick up some bok u were on gf!!he he he
Anyways..yes rainy days in chennai on motta madi are the best ever!!

5:55 PM  
Blogger thegaad said...

@caffeinism: i live 2 buildings from where u r put up :D
oh ya, last time u came was some 4 years back if im right...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Suresh Thiagarajan said...

Yeah, I remember adoring the nature from your room by 4:00 AM with no space to sleep (courtesy: mahesh muraleedharan taking off the whole bed). Oh, btw he takes the blanket as well. Ha ha kidding, I like the "over tank" better... awesome view.

7:55 PM  
Blogger thegaad said...

@suresh: makka the GAAD...onnum solladhe...lolz...
btw, y rnt u blogging anymore da?? studying so much is it?? :D

8:32 PM  
Blogger Niranjan said...

@Shiv lemme know when u return to india. Got ur Visa stamped yet?

1:47 PM  
Blogger Niranjan said...

@Shiv,
Curious da. why dont u write comparing 5 well known cities of south India and compare against each other with pros and cons. open few arguments and lets see what others dont look at.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Niranjan said...

btw awesome picture.

2:18 PM  
Blogger thegaad said...

@niranjan: my visa interviewz next week...fingers-crossed :)
and, 5 cities?? hmm...nice thought...but if u talk about manjor cities, then apart from chennai, ive only been to blore and delhi inside india! :(

4:29 PM  
Blogger thegaad said...

@niranjan: ya the picz one of my favs!! :D

4:29 PM  
Blogger Niranjan said...

@shiv
Good luck Dude. u know how to get it done.

Bang bangalore and chat on chennai and let others add on mysore, trichy, hyderabad, vizag, goa et al.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home